Baystate Health Brand Guidelines
Our brand represent us. It is our face to the communities we serve, showing who we are and what we promise to do. We have defined and developed our brand to show how we position ourselves in health care. Our brand promise is “Together, we deliver a higher state of caring.”
If you represent Baystate Health as an employee or vendor, you can help bring that promise to life by following and using the guidelines below. Anyone responsible for creating digital or print communications and marketing for Baystate Health is expected to adhere to these guidelines.
Logo Usage & Downloads
The visual identity for Baystate Health is an integral part of our brand. When using our logo, follow these guidelines:
- Do not alter the Baystate Health logo in any way.
- Do not display the logo in any color other than white, black, or PMS 5405.
- Do not frame the logo with any type of border.
- Do not distort the logo by stretching or squeezing it.
- Do not combine the logo with other graphic elements.
Download the Baystate Health logo in jpg, png, pdf, and eps formats.