Your Partners in Working with Baystate Health’s Providers
The Baystate Health physician liaison team works closely with community providers in western Massachusetts. Our job is to make it easier for you to find the right specialists across our regional hospitals and ambulatory practices and navigate the referral process.
We’re here to assist you with:
- Referring your patients to our providers for specialty testing and care
- Accessing our electronic medical record (EMR) for patients you have referred to us
- Connecting with specialists for clinical guidance
- Providing access to our PCP Clinical Advice Line
- Taking part in our educational programs
Contact the Physician Liaison Team
When you need clarification on the referral process, help with who to call, or assistance with any other aspect of Baystate health, we're here to help. If you need guidance, or if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us. We are here to help in any way possible.
Reach out with questions about referrals, clinical consultations, EMR access, and more.
Our Available Services for Community Providers
We know how busy our community providers are. Choose from the following options to find out how our team can work with you: