For Your Safety and Ours
We ask all visitors to wear masks. Have COVID-19 or symptoms? Please call first.
See Our Safety Policies
If you have digestive cancer, the Baystate Regional Cancer Program has the expertise you need.
We offer the most advanced treatment options available in the area for cancers of the:
- Small and large intestine
Multidisciplinary Cancer Team
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Medical oncologists
- Surgeons and surgical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists and interventional radiologists
As experts in our field, we convene regular conferences, such as our Liver Conference and our GI Tumor Conference, to bring together professionals from across disciplines to determine the best treatment plan for your cancer.
Our clinically proven techniques include radiofrequency ablation, and chemo and radio embolization. In addition, we offer the following minimally invasive surgical approaches to treating digestive cancer:
- Laparoscopic partial or total gastrectomy or open gastrectomy (removal of the stomach)
- Whipple procedures and distal pancreatectomies (removal of pancreas)
- Cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder)
- Laparoscopic liver resection/hepatectomy (partial removal of the liver)
Your treatment plan may also include chemotherapy, radiation, or endocrine therapy at the D’Amour Center for Cancer Care. We also offer access to the many national cancer research studies currently investigating the latest treatment options.