Cancer Care Personalized for You
You deserve the best cancer care. We provide the advanced diagnosis, treatment, and care you need – near home. At the Baystate Regional Cancer Program, you have access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of the region’s most extensive and accomplished cancer specialists
- The highest caliber treatments including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery, backed by experience and research
- Personalized, compassionate care that is focused on your unique journey and responsive to your individual needs
- Expert care and state-of-the-art treatments for children at Baystate Children's Hospital
- State-of-the-art breast cancer screening and diagnostic technology
We have expertise in your cancer — and we’re dedicated to helping you overcome the challenges cancer brings. This innovative care is in your community, where you are surrounded by familiar comforts and the support of your family and friends. The Baystate Regional Cancer Program is a service of Baystate Medical Center.
Make an Appointment
Experts in Cancer
Because Baystate Medical Center is the regional campus of UMass Medical School - Baystate Health, our doctors are always advancing knowledge in cancer diagnosis, treatment, and support care.
Many of our specialists have trained or practiced at some of the leading cancer centers around the globe. For you, this means world-class care and access to the latest treatments and clinical trials – right here in western Massachusetts.
Every Step of the Way
You’ll not only be treated by compassionate cancer experts in state-of-the-art facilities using the latest technology, but you’ll also receive care customized to your specific cancer and unique situation. In addition to clinical expertise, you’ll also benefit from comprehensive cancer support services
designed to help you meet all of the challenges a cancer diagnosis may bring.