Find a Pediatrician
Find a primary care provider
and make an appointment today.
Find a Provider
Baystate Health provides a complete range of pediatric care for your child. We treat young patients of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
In addition to all your preventive and general care, Baystate offers the area’s only pediatric emergency room and level III NICU conveniently located at Baystate Children’s Hospital. Plus, our Children's Specialty Center offers a number of pediatric specialties under one roof, with easy parking.
CHILDREN’S PREVENTIVE HEALTH AND SICK CARE
Our doctors and specialists work together to deliver personalized care that’s right for your child. You and your child are part of a team that works together to improve your family’s health.
You can rely on our pediatricians for their compassion and expertise – just as many doctors in training do. In fact, Baystate Children's Hospital helps educate pediatricians of the future: About 50% of local pediatricians trained here.
CARING FOR YOUR CHILD’S MIND & BODY
Our pediatricians provide primary care to support your child’s overall health and wellness, giving preventive health services, treating them for illness, and coordinating any specialty care.
- Wellness care for infants, children, and adolescents — including checkups, physicals, and developmental assessments
- Immunizations — including MMR/measles, mumps, rubella, and flu
- Diagnosis and treatment of children’s medical problems
- Screenings for anemia, blood pressure, cholesterol, hearing, and vision
- Management of long-term conditions such as asthma, diabetes, lung disease, obesity, and others
If your child needs more advanced treatment for an illness or injury, our pediatricians coordinate with pediatric specialists at Baystate Children’s Hospital. Some of our locations also provide urgent care and evening hours. Contact a practice location for details.