Your donation helps bring the best healthcare to our region. Consider a gift to advance care for patients, fuel innovation and drive research and technology in your own backyard.
Healthier Tomorrows: The Campaign for Baystate Health
Our community matters. And so does the health and wellness of every single person in it.
Baystate Health strives day in and day out to bring the best possible healthcare to everyone in our community—young and old, sick and well, in rural and urban neighborhoods.
In order to uplift the health of our region, and after more than two years of planning, Baystate is excited to embark on the largest fundraising effort in our history. Healthier Tomorrows: The Campaign for Baystate Health has a goal of $70 million and will transform and strengthen excellent, accessible healthcare in our community for generations to come.
What can I do to make a difference in the health of our community?
All gifts count in Healthier Tomorrows: The Campaign for Baystate Health.
How can I make a donation?
- Make a donation online
- Call us at 413-794-5444 to make a gift over the phone
- Make a gift through your IRA, a donor advised fund, or with appreciated stock
- Write a check to Baystate Health Foundation (include the area you'd like your donation to support in the memo line) and mail it to:
Baystate Health Foundation
280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
What can I support at Baystate Health?
Baystate Health Foundation raises funds to support all Baystate Health hospitals, programs and services, including:
- Baystate Medical Center, the region’s only teaching hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center
- Baystate Children’s Hospital, the region’s only accredited full-service children’s hospital
- Three community hospitals: Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Noble Hospital and Baystate Wing Hospital
- A network of more than 80 primary care, specialty medical practices and outpatient centers
- Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- Clinical areas, including Behavioral Health Services, Baystate Regional Cancer Program, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Heart & Vascular Care, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, and more
Our team is here to help you channel your generosity – in whatever way is most meaningful for you – and all gifts counts in our historic campaign. Learn more about major initiatives happening throughout Baystate Health.
Are you a Baystate Health employee who is looking to make a donation? You can use the employee online giving form of if you'd prefer to donate through payroll deduction, you can sign up here.
Baystate Children's Hospital is proud to be your local Children's Miracle Network hospital.