Visiting During COVID-19
We are limiting hospital visitors to keep our patients, caregivers, and visitors safe.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or concerns about COVID-19 exposure, please do not visit the hospital. Instead, call for medical guidance. (In a life-threatening emergency, always call 9-1-1 or go to your closest ED.)
Find information about:
Find a Provider
Use our Find a Provider tool to find a provider, or call 413-794-5412.
About Baystate Noble Hospital
We are an 85-bed acute care community hospital in Westfield, Massachusetts. We provide access to the world-class doctors, treatments, diagnostics, and technology of the Baystate Health network. Our team members, including skilled, compassionate nurses and medical support staff members, provide advanced and compassionate care.
As our patient, you can expect advanced care close to home from specialists throughout the Baystate Health system. Some of the many types of care we offer include:
- Behavioral health, including suicide screenings and assessments
- Breast care, including high-risk patients
- Cardiology care
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Emergency care available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Imaging, including CT scans, MRI scans and X-rays
- Inpatient rehabilitation services
- Nephrology (kidney care)
- Laboratory services
- Mammography, including 3D mammography
- Obstetrics and gynecology (OBGYN)
- Pulmonary medicine, including pulmonary rehabilitation
- Inpatient rehabilitation care at Bronson Rehabilitation Unit
- Women's health, including urogynecologic care and incontinence treatment
- And care for many other injuries, illnesses, and conditions
Watch the video below to learn more about Baystate Noble Hospital.
Visiting Baystate Noble Hospital
We are limiting hospital visitors to keep our patients, caregivers, and visitors safe during the COVID-19 crisis. Learn more about our visitation policy.
We want to make sure you are safe and supported during your stay with us, whether you are a patient or a visitor. Learn about policies, rights, responsibilities and services for our patients and visitors.
Parking for Patients and Visitors
We offer free parking 24 hours a day, seven days a week. View our map of available parking.
Community Health Needs Assessment
We regularly work with a team of community partners that researches the social and economic factors that impact health in our service area. Learn more.