You are using an older version of Internet Explorer that is not supported on this site. Please upgrade for the best experience.

Social Services and Discharge Planning

A Social Worker and a Hospital Case Manager Nurse are available to all trauma patients and their families. They can help with:
  • Counseling for individuals and families
  • Information on specialized nursing facilities or home care services
  • Discounts on hotels
  • Directing families to sources of financial aid
  • Referrals to other agencies.

Social Services

Call Social Services at 413-794-4040 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. 

Hospital Case Manager/Discharge Coordinator

To speak to a Hospital Case Manager or a Discharge Coordinator, call (413) 794-4040. After hours you may leave a message, and someone will call you during regular business hours.