The pediatric specialists at Baystate Health provide expert multispecialty care at several convenient locations throughout western Massachusetts. We center our care, our communication, our compassion, and our commitment around your child and your family.
EXPERTISE ACROSS THE BOARD, EXCELLENCE ACROSS THE REGION
Our specialty care ranges from neonatal intensive care to adolescent care, from general pediatrics to pediatric neurosurgery, and from pediatric weight management to pediatric sleep medicine.
Our pediatric physicians and surgeons provide exceptional care at Baystate Children’s Hospital, the only fully accredited, full-service children’s hospital in the region.
We are also home to the area’s only:
- Pediatric Emergency Room
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric sleep studies facility
EXPERT CARE, CLOSE TO HOME
Baystate Children’s Hospital’s Specialty Center was designed exclusively for kids and their parents. It’s home to the majority of our pediatric specialty services.
Some of our pediatric specialists also see patients at Baystate Outpatient Center in Northampton and at Berkshire Medical Center’s Medical Office Building in Pittsfield.
Care for children with cancer and blood disorders is provided in the Sadowsky Center for Children located on the campus of Baystate Medical Center.
PEDIATRIC SPECIALTIES & SUBSPECIALTIES
Our pediatric specialists offer nearly 50 pediatric specialties and services.
- Developmental behavioral pediatrics
- Child behavioral health
- Pediatric genetics
- Newborn medicine
- Pediatric anesthesiology
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric intensive/intermediate care
- Pediatric emergency care
- Pediatric endocrinology & diabetes
- Pediatric gastroenterology & nutrition
- Pediatric hematology & oncology
- Pediatric hospital medicine
- Pediatric infectious diseases
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Pediatric radiology
- Pediatric rehabilitation care
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Pediatric sleep medicine
- Pediatric sports medicine
- Pediatric weight management