Fitness Resources For Employees
For Baystate Health employees
Stay Fit On Your Own
- VIDEO: This guided stretch routine that will re-energize your mind and body.
- VIDEO: Try this 10-minute Resistance Band Exercise Break at your workstation.
- Fitness DVDs Available for Home Use: View the full list or borrow a DVD.
Re-energize During the Workday
Onsite Yoga: Classes are being taught at various locations. Find out where by visiting our Calendar of Events.
Indoor Walking Routes
Choose your location and walk inside when weather permits!
Join or start a Walking Clubs
Bike Rack Locations
- Baystate Medical Center: Daly Garage, outside Chestnut entrance, Emergency Department ambulance entrance. Also: 3300 Main Street, 3350 Main St, 354 Birnie Ave, 280 Chestnut St, 361 Whitney Ave, Walter Street Parking Garage.
- Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center: North entrance, main entrance
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: Human Resources entrance, main entrance
$150 Fitness & Stress Reduction Program Reimbursement: Employees who are enrolled in a Baystate Health-Health New England medical plan are eligible to receive up to $150 reimbursement for the purchase of a qualifying fitness center membership, fitness classes, or personal training. Download the 2016 form. Download the 2017 form.