Applying to the Program
All applicants must apply online through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a training program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- USMLE /COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must:
- Have passed USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- Have completed a residency in Internal Medicine in the United States and have a letter of recommendation from the Program Director
- Be able to obtain a limited license to practice medicine in the State of Massachusetts
- Fulfill Baystate's Residency and Fellowship Requirements.
Completed applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be notified by the Program Director that they have been invited for an interview. Interviews will be held mid-August through mid-October.
Contact for Questions
Renee Pierce, Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Hematology-Oncology
376 Birnie Avenue
Springfield, MA 01199