Cancelled: Senior Class Spring Luncheon
Baystate Health is committed to caring for those we serve. Due to current concerns about the COVID-19 outbreak and recommendations by the CDC about social distancing, Baystate Health is cancelling the Baystate Health Senior Class Spring Luncheon. We plan to hold a similar event later in the year.
These are important policy changes that support our priority focused on the health and safety of our community, patients and team members.
If you have any questions, please contact Sue.Fontaine@BaystateHealth.org or call 413-794-5200.
For more information about COVID-19 visit https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19.
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Social Hour: 11- 12 pm
Luncheon & Dancing: 12 -3 pm
Castle of the Knights, Meeting and Banquet House 1599 Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA
Featuring entertainer Richie Mitnick, playing ballroom and line dancing favorites.
- A complimentary photo courtesy of Senior Class
- Cost: $30 per person for Senior Class members, $45 per person for non-members.
- All seating will be assigned on a first come basis. Send us your request of 2 or more people and we will seat you together.
- Table reservation placement will be determined on a first-come basis
- Interested in dancing a waltz or foxtrot but need a dance partner? We have two professional dance partners, Brian and Joe, for your dancing pleasure