Baystate General Pediatrics provides a complete range of pediatric care for your child. We treat young patients of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
CHILDREN’S PREVENTIVE HEALTH AND SICK CARE
Baystate General Pediatrics is a Patient-Centered Medical Home. That means our doctors and specialists work together to deliver personalized care that’s right for your child. You and your child are part of a team that works together to improve your family’s health.
CARING FOR YOUR CHILD’S MIND & BODY
Our pediatricians provide primary care to support your child’s overall health and wellness, giving preventive health services, treating them for illness, and coordinating any specialty care.
- Wellness care for infants, children, and adolescents – including checkups, physicals, and developmental assessments
- Immunizations – including MMR/measles, mumps, rubella, and flu
- Diagnosis and treatment of children’s medical problems
- Screenings for anemia, blood pressure, cholesterol, hearing, and vision
- Management of long-term conditions such as asthma, diabetes, lung disease, obesity, and others
- Care from an integrated behavioral health network
On-site we also offer:
- A full-service pharmacy
- Laboratory services in partnership with Baystate Reference Laboratories
- Urgent care
- Evening hours
Please call for more information about hours.
IF YOUR CHILD IS HOSPITALIZED
Our physicians are part of the medical staff at Baystate Children’s Hospital. That means that if your child needs more advanced treatment for an illness or injury, our pediatricians coordinate with pediatric specialists at the only accredited full-service children’s hospital in the region. If your child needs to stay in the hospital, a pediatric hospitalist (doctor who specializes in caring for hospitalized children) will coordinate your child’s care. The hospitalist will also communicate with your child’s primary care provider about treatment.