The award-winning Davis Family Heart & Vascular Center offers the comprehensive services of the Baystate Heart & Vascular Program – from imaging to surgery – all in one place. The center includes 32 cardiovascular critical care rooms and 96 private rooms for less critically ill patients who require an overnight stay.
The Davis Center is located in Springfield at Baystate Medical Center.
The Most Advanced Heart Care in our Region
Whether you’re joining us for a planned procedure or an emergency, you can rely on our center for coordinated and comprehensive heart care.
The Davis Center features:
- Patients' input helped make our patient rooms more comfortable, including acoustic buffers between rooms, patient-controlled lighting and temperature, and space for family and friends to visit overnight.
- A 20-room CARE (cardiac assessment, recovery, and evaluation) unit, allows you to have a complete outpatient procedure—from pre-op to discharge—in the same room, with the same nursing team.
- Six cross-functional surgical/endovascular suites accommodate complex and hybrid cardiovascular procedures.
- The Tolosky Family Living Room in the building’s lobby features comfortable couches and chairs centered around a homey fireplace, providing a place for visitors to relax.
- The outdoor D’Amour Healing Garden offers native plants, a walking labyrinth, a soothing water feature, and benches for quiet meditation.
- Surgical suites are designed specifically for complex heart and vascular procedures, so we can bring technology and experts to you, rather than moving you.
Private Patient Rooms
The next best thing to recovering at home is recovering in a hospital room that doesn’t feel like one.
Our private rooms offer cardiovascular patients:
- Dedicated space for the healing presence of family and friends, including a pull-out bed for overnight visitors
- Telemetry (wireless monitoring of you heart) and other state-of-the-art technology, hidden behind panels until needed
- Sound buffers between rooms for quiet and privacy
- Control of lighting and temperature
- Beds that face windows
Free parking in the Daly Lot 24 hours a day/seven days a week for all patients and visitors.
Free valet parking Monday-Friday:
- Daly Entrance 8 am - 4:30 pm
North Cafe: Full service cafeteria
Location: Daly 2
Hours: 5 am-6 pm, seven days a week
Breakfast: 5 am-10:30 am
Lunch: 11 am-4 pm
Dinner: 4 pm-6 pm
Atwaters in the Marketplace: Bistro style café
Location: Daly 3, Main Lobby
Hours: 7:30 am-3 am, Monday-Friday
Hours: 11 am-3 am Saturday, Sundays, Holidays
Marketplace Gift Shop
Location: Daly 3, near Main Lobby
Hours: 8 am-8 pm Monday-Saturday
8 am-4:30 pm Sunday