The award-winning Davis Family Heart & Vascular Center offers the comprehensive services of the Baystate Heart & Vascular Program – from imaging to surgery – all in one place. The center includes 32 cardiovascular critical care rooms and 96 private rooms for less critically ill patients who require an overnight stay.
- Patients' input helped make our patient rooms more comfortable, including acoustic buffers between rooms, patient-controlled lighting and temperature, and space for family and friends to visit overnight.
- Six cross-functional surgical/endovascular suites accommodate complex and hybrid cardiovascular procedures.
- The Tolosky Family Living Room in the building’s lobby features comfortable couches and chairs centered around a homey fireplace, providing a place for visitors to relax.
- The outdoor D’Amour Healing Garden offers native plants, a walking labyrinth, a soothing water feature, and benches for quiet meditation.
Free parking in the Daly Lot 24 hours a day/seven days a week for all patients and visitors.
Free valet parking Monday-Friday:
- Daly Entrance 8 am-4:30 pm
North Cafe: Full service cafeteria
Location: Daly 2
Hours: 5 am-6 pm, seven days a week
Breakfast: 5 am-10:30 am
Lunch: 11 am-4 pm
Dinner: 4 pm-6 pm
Atwaters in the Marketplace: Bistro style café
Location: Daly 3, Main Lobby
Hours: 7:30 am-3 am, Monday-Friday
Hours: 11 am-3 am Saturday, Sundays, Holidays
Marketplace Gift Shop
Location: Daly 3, near Main Lobby
Hours: 8 am-8 pm Monday-Saturday
8 am-4:30 pm Sunday