Baystate Franklin Medical Center’s Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art 55,000 square foot facility, built in 2016. Adjacent to Baystate Franklin Medical Center, the surgery center hosts the latest technology and surgical equipment, and the talented surgical teams of the Baystate Health network.
Spacious pre-surgery, recovery, and family waiting areas offer privacy and comfort with natural light, healing gardens, and other amenities.
Our experienced surgeons perform a range of surgical procedures, including (but not limited to):
- Ear/Nose/Throat: Addressing problems like a deviated nasal septum, polyps or other conditions
- Gastroenterology: Surgical care for a range of conditions, from abdominal pain and reflux disease (GERD) to colon cancer
- General Surgery: Treating patients with a wide range of surgical needs, from hernias to endocrine glands, and obesity
- Gynecology: Meeting the unique and changing medical needs of women in our region
- Orthopedics: Offering a full range of services, including shoulder, foot and ankle, and hand and wrist surgery, as well as comprehensive sports medicine services
- Urology: Treating conditions with the male and female urinary tract and the male genital organs
Learn about our surgeons
Baystate Franklin Surgical Center Virtual Tour
This virtual tour will give you a sense of our facility and what to expect when you arrive for a procedure. Feel free to call 413-773-0211 with any questions.