Applying to the PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency
The Baystate Medical Center PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
We have 2 positions available for 2020-2021.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy residency is is 13037; National Match Code is 254915.
Applications close January 5, 2020.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following. In addition, please upload the Applicant’s Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents to PhORCAS.
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 References (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Baystate Medical Center's Applicant's Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree
- Online application package completed by the deadline