The Baystate Medical Center PGY1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
We have 2 positions available for 2023-2024.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy residency is is 13037; National Match Code is 254915.
Applications close January 4, 2023.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following:
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 References (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent (When writing the Letter of Intent please follow the Letter of Intent Guidance Document)
- Curriculum Vitae
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree
- Online application package completed by the deadline