Baystate Health Senior Class is a FREE loyalty program dedicated to health and wellness offered exclusively for men and women ages 55 and over.
Already a member and need to make changes to your membership including:
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Senior Class Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership card and detailed information about additional benefits.
Member Benefits Include:
- Educational seminars on health topics related to adults aged 55 and over
- Discounted or free admission to select Senior Class and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- 20% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Medical Center
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Senior Class Newsletter mailed quarterly to all members detailing seminars, special events, and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- Employee Cafeteria Discount at Baystate Medical Center & Atwaters, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center.
- Direct access and discounts to Collette vacation tours and vacations.
- Senior Class eNews, a bi-monthly online newsletter with timely updates, links and announcements.