Baystate Health Senior Class is a FREE loyalty program dedicated to health and wellness offered exclusively for men and women ages 55 and over.
Senior Class Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership card and detailed information about additional benefits.
Member Benefits Include:
- Educational seminars on health topics related to adults aged 55 and over
- Discounted or free admission to select Senior Class and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Medical Center
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Senior Class newsletter mailed quarterly to all members detailing seminars, special events, and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- Employee Cafeteria Discount at Baystate Medical Center & Atwaters, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
- Direct access and discounts to Collette vacation tours and vacations.
- Senior Class eNews, a bi-monthly online newsletter with timely updates, links and announcements.
Senior Class Events
Join us at Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital for FREE blood pressure screenings. No registration required.
Learn about the science of happiness with Dr. Catherine Sanderson, Psychology Professor, Amherst College. FREE for Senior Class members.
Join us for an opportunity to share your thoughts and concerns regarding health care today.
Alternative medicine is a popular topic and we will show you how to find reliable information.
Join us for 9 Form Tai Chi and Dragon Meridian Stretch Qi Gong. 9 Form Tai Chi involves a combination of healthful Tai Chi and Qi Gong movements designed for ease with all abilities.
A discussion about elder planning and how to protect your assets when facing a potential long-term illness.
Join Baystate Rehabilitation Care experts for an interactive event on fall prevention.
A discussion about how habits work and how we can control them base on the book The Power of Habit.
Diabetes expert gives up-to-date information regarding diabetes control and avoidance for better health.
Why do heart attacks spike during the holiday season? Cardiologist Dr. Quinn Pack, discusses heart health and the holidays.
Page 1 of 2 | Results 1 - 10 of 11