Baystate Health Senior Class is a FREE loyalty program dedicated to health and wellness offered exclusively for men and women ages 55 and over.
Already a member and need to make changes to your membership including:
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Senior Class Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership card and detailed information about additional benefits.
Member Benefits Include:
- Educational seminars on health topics related to adults aged 55 and over
- Discounted or free admission to select Senior Class and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Medical Center
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Senior Class newsletter mailed quarterly to all members detailing seminars, special events, and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- Employee Cafeteria Discount at Baystate Medical Center & Atwaters, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center.
- Direct access and discounts to Collette vacation tours and vacations.
- Senior Class eNews, a bi-monthly online newsletter with timely updates, links and announcements.
Senior Class Events
Join us for 9 Form Tai Chi and Dragon Meridian Stretch Qi Gong. 9 Form Tai Chi involves a combination of healthful Tai Chi and Qi Gong movements designed for ease with all abilities.
A discussion about elder planning and how to protect your assets when facing a potential long-term illness.
A discussion about gut flora and interventions for such things as clostridium difficile (c.diff.) as well as cause, symptoms, and treatments.
It was once minimized and misunderstood as forgetfulness but Alzheimer’s is now at the forefront of many medical and scientific agendas, for as the world’s population ages, the disease will touch the lives of virtually everyone.
Page 1 of 1 | Results 1 - 4 of 4