Baystate Health Every Woman
Formerly Spirit of Women
Start your free membership today
The free Baystate Health Every Woman program offers the latest women's health information, through seminars with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals, in a comfortable and lively setting. The program is designed to increase your knowledge of women's health issues, and in turn, provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions regarding your health. It's unique, exciting, and fun!
If you are already a member, you can make changes to your membership, including:
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Every Woman Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership key tag and detailed information about the program.
Member Benefits include:
Educational seminars on women’s health topics
- Discounted or free admission to select Every Woman and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- Discounts and special offers from area merchants including a 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Health
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Baystate Health Every Woman newsletter mailed quarterly to all member detailing seminars, special events, new programs for women and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- The eWoman newsletter, a bi-monthly email newsletter with timely updates, links, and announcements.
New Name. Same Spirit!
After 18 years, and due to recent licensing changes, Baystate Health’s Spirit of Women Loyalty Program has changed its name to Baystate Health Every Woman.
Baystate Health Every Woman provides a wide range of opportunities for women including special events, conferences, and seminars about women’s health, work, and family. The program will continue its mission of inclusion and empowering women as individuals living the best life.
Before the name was officially changed, more than 100 current members contributed their thinking to the name and logo. One member commented, "The logo looks vibrant, happy and healthy, precocious and confident. That's how I love to view myself." Another wrote, “The logo and name immediately evoked a spirit of joy and well being. Also elicited a sense of self confidence.”