Baystate Health Pharmacies
Baystate Health provides comprehensive retail, inpatient, specialty, and infusion (home, hospital, office, or clinic), pharmacy services. Learn more about our pharmacy services below, or find more information for hospital patients and visitors.
We are affiliated with Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, the University of Connecticut College of Pharmacy and the Western New England University College of Pharmacy; additionally, we collaborate with Asnuntuck Community College in Enfield, CT.
Baystate Retail and Ambulatory Clinic Pharmacies
Baystate Medical Center has a number of pharmacy locations where patients and employees can purchase or fill their prescriptions. While some of our health care facilities do not have on-site retail pharmacies, there are a number of consumer retail pharmacies located nearby.
We have retail pharmacies at the following locations:
Baystate Specialty Pharmacy (BSP)
The Baystate Specialty Pharmacy (BSP) is located at 3300 Main Street in Springfield, and works directly with clinical teams to help manage complex, rare and chronic medical conditions that require specialized medication therapy. The Baystate Specialty Pharmacy provides:
- Administrative support with prior authorizations
- Compliance packaging to help patients follow prescription instructions
- Specialty liaisons who help identify and obtain patient financial assistance
- Adherence-monitoring programs
- Personalized clinical services
- Same-day prescription transfer
- Medication counseling
- Free medication expense tax summaries
Baystate Hospital Pharmacies
We have hospital-based pharmacies that serve current patients at:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center
- Baystate Wing Hospital
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Baystate Regional Cancer Program and Satellites