Our team at the Baystate Specialty Pharmacy (BSP) works directly with clinical teams to help manage complex, rare, and chronic medical conditions that require specialized medication therapy such as: hemophilia blood products, hepatitis C, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, human immune deficiency virus (HIV), pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), asthma, Crohn’s disease, and hepatitis B.
The Baystate Specialty Pharmacy provides:
- Administrative support with prior authorizations
- Compliance packaging to help patients follow prescription instructions
- Specialty liaisons who help identify and obtain patient financial assistance
- Medication pick-up or delivery service
- Adherence-monitoring programs
- Personalized clinical services
- Same-day prescription transfer
- Medication counseling
- Free medication expense tax summaries
- Medical interpreters to help patients who speak a language other than English or are hearing impaired. TDD line and TTY available. Information for the blind in Braille also available.
Our commitment to quality and safety, as well as our desire for continued improvement of services we provide, has earned URAC and ACHC accreditation for the Baystate Specialty Pharmacy.