Baystate Health is the primary infectious disease center for the western Massachusetts region.
At Baystate Pediatric Infectious Diseases, located within the Baystate Children's Specialty Center, our specialized pediatric doctors are board certified in pediatric infectious diseases. We provide treatment and consultation for patients with a referral from a pediatrician.
Pediatric Infectious Diseases provides treatment and consultations for simple to complex infectious diseases including:
- Recurrent skin infections
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Lyme disease
- Difficult-to-treat infections
- Antibiotic-resistant infections
- Travel and international adoption related illnesses