Give where the need is greatest
How can you help support Baystate Health where it needs it most? Consider making your gift to the Annual Fund.
A gift to the Annual Fund is a gift made to support the greatest needs of Baystate Health. Your gift goes toward the greater good of the hospital, from equipment that helps to provide life-saving care to training and education for our medical professionals – it’s all supported by the Annual Fund.
A gift from the heart
Support heart & vascular care at Baystate Health this month with a gift from the heart! Learn more about how your gifts impact patient care through Wally Garstka's story.
Gifts in action
Your gift translates directly into improvements for Baystate Health.
- $10 can purchase puzzles and games for aging patients who are striving to keep their minds sharp.
- $25 can buy new video game equipment for young patients receiving cancer care at the Sadowsky Center for Children.
- $125 helps create guidebooks for parents who have just learned their babies have medial or developmental challenges.
- $250 allows oncology patients to get a massage after long and uncomfortable treatments.
- $500 helps update equipment in the emergency department to make sure team members are ready when every second counts.
- $1,000 helps our medical professionals learn new life-saving techniques that could impact you or a loved one.
Every gift counts toward making a difference.
Please make your Annual Fund gift today!
Give us a call at 413-794-1676
Fill out our Annual Fund form and mail it to:
Baystate Health Foundation
280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
Are you an employee looking for a way to support Baystate Health?
You can make a gift via payroll deduction today!