Give where the need is greatest.
How can you help support Baystate Health where it needs it most? Consider making your gift to the Annual Fund.
A gift to the Annual Fund is a gift made to support the greatest needs of Baystate Health. Your gift goes toward the greater good of the hospital, from equipment that helps to provide life-saving care to training and education for our medical professionals – it’s all supported by the Annual Fund.
30 Days of Giving
November 21 to December 21
Give the gift of good health this holiday season by participating in Baystate Health Foundation's 30 Days of Giving! We're striving to raise $250,000 to support the greatest needs at Baystate Health, which include patient care, technology, research, and more!
Follow along with us throughout the month on Facebook!
Gifts in Action
Your gift translates directly into improvements for Baystate Health.
- $10 can purchase puzzles and games for aging patients how are striving to keep their minds sharp
- $25 can buy new video game equipment for young patients receiving cancer care at the Sadowsky Center for Children
- $125 helps create guidebooks for parents who have just learned their babies have medial or developmental challenges
- $250 allows oncology patients to get a massage after long and uncomfortable treatments
- $500 helps update equipment in the emergency department to make sure team members are ready when every second counts.
- $1,000 helps our medical professionals learn new life-saving techniques that could impact you or a loved one
Every gift counts toward making a difference.
Please make your Annual Fund gift today!
Give us a call at 413-794-1676
Fill out our Annual Fund form and mail it to:
Baystate Health Foundation
280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
Are you an employee looking for a way to support Baystate Health?
You can make a gift via payroll deduction today!