- I feel sick and cannot leave home.
- My busy schedule is permitting me from making an in-office appointment.
- My provider is not available for an in-office appointment but I would like to seek urgent care from an alternate Baystate Health provider who has availability.
- Cold, cough, sore throat, and flu
- Fever, body aches, and chills (for adult patients 65 years and younger)
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Pink eye or itchy eyes
- Painful urination
- Skin rash/ mole check
- Minor joint paints and sprains
- Insect or tick bites
- Shoulder and back strains
- Seasonal allergies
- STD/STI (sexually transmitted diseases and infections)
- Vaginal infections
BH Connect can also be used for ordering lab work for work or school, and ordering screening for cholesterol or diabetes.
In an emergency, always call 911.
If you need emergency care, call 911. If you need X-rays, or if the care you need is for a child (under age 18), you’ll need to be seen in person.
During a telehealth video visit, you will:
- Talk with your primary care provider (or an available Baystate Health primary care provider)
- Have your provider review your medical history, answer your questions, diagnose your urgent care symptoms, and prescribe certain medications as needed
Yes. BH Connect telehealth visits are available only to patients who are currently seen by a Baystate Primary Care provider/practice. New patients outside of the Baystate Primary Care network cannot utilize BH Connect telehealth visits.
Currently enrolled patients within the Baystate Primary Care network. At this time, BH Connect telehealth visits are not being offered to patients at Baystate Brightwood Health Center, Baystate High Street Health Center or Baystate Mason Square Health Center.
All BH Connect Telehealth visits will be scheduled through your Baystate Primary Care office. Patients will be recommended for a BH Connect telehealth visit based on their symptoms and conditions.
For the best experience using BaystateHealthConnect.org, we recommend you use the most updated versions of the leading web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Your child should create their own separate account and enroll as an adult.
This telehealth service our providers will be offering is a new service available to you when circumstances allow. For now, there will be no charge to you or your insurance plan while Baystate Health explores and further develops this new service.