Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
Gastroenterology Diagnosis & Treatment
Our gastroenterology specialists are trained to quickly evaluate your symptoms and deliver the best treatment option for you. We treat nearly every type of gastrointestinal (GI) condition, from the common to the most complex. We are committed to providing innovative and evidence-based care to all our patients.
Our comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options include:
- Anorectal manometry
- Endoscopy, including three types of upper endoscopies and two lower
- Colonoscopy (one type of endoscopy)
- Double balloon enteroscopy
- Esophageal Manometry
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant (FMT)
- Gastric feeding tubes
- Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES)
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)
- pH Impedance Testing
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Small bowel enteroscopy
- Variceal / hemorrhoidal banding
Procedure Preparation for Patients
Your provider will give you instructions to help you prepare for your procedure, including what to know about eating and drinking before and after, taking your regular medications, and taking your prescription. Learn more about what to expect when you come for an endoscopy procedure and download colonoscopy preparation materials.