Applying to the Program
All applicants must apply online through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a training program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- USMLE /COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Completion of a 3-year ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine or Med Peds
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Interviews will be conducted between August and November. Interviews are scheduled on days mutually acceptable to candidates and faculty. If we wish to invite you for an interview, you will be contacted by us to arrange an appointment. At that time you will be provided with further details about your interview day.
Contact for Questions
Armando Paez, MD