Applying to the Program
We have two positions per year.
All applicants must apply online through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a training program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- USMLE /COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine, Medicine–Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Residency and Fellowship Requirements.
Once completed applications are reviewed, qualified applicants will be invited to interview.
Contact for Questions