Learn about Sleep Medicine appointments, see our pre-appointment checklist, and download patient forms.
Call 413-794-5600 to make an appointment.
We Offer Flexible Appointment Options
In addition to in-office appointments (used when necessary) at locations throughout western Massachusetts, we offer convenient telehealth options.
We know how challenging it can be to take time away from work and loved ones for a sleep medicine appointment, in addition to the current challenges for in-person healthcare during the coronavirus pandemic. That’s why we offer several options for your ongoing sleep medicine care as alternatives to in-person appointments, such as:
- New evaluations and follow-up appointments by video
- Online data monitoring of CPAP therapy
- Baystate’s Patient Portal, which lets you contact your provider, view your lab results and request appointments
Virtual visits work well for most sleep medicine patients. You can see your provider from the convenience of your own home using a smart phone, table, or computer. Once your appointment is confirmed, you'll receive an invite via text message or email. During your appointment, your provider will share their screen with you to review your sleep study results. Family members or interpreters can join if needed. Learn more about telehealth.
Get a Head Start Before Your Sleep Medicine Appointment
Whether you’re a new patient in need of testing for a possible sleep disorder or a returning patient undergoing treatment, the team at Baystate Health’s Neurodiagnostics and Sleep Center is here to make your experience as smooth and simple as possible. You can save time by completing your required patient forms before your appointment.
- Request copies of sleep study results from outside facilities (if you have done previous sleep studies).
- Request copies of visit records if you have seen other sleep medicine specialists.
- If you have a CPAP device, make sure your durable medical equipment company (DME) gives us access to online data. You can also check with your DME or find out if you need to bring your machine in to get a download.
- Complete the new or follow-up patient forms before your appointment (see below).
- Have a copy of your medication list available.
- If you are scheduled for a virtual visit, please test your device in advance.
Call 413-794-5600 or send portal message to your provider if you have any questions. Outside records can be faxed to 413-787-5713.
Download and Complete Patient Forms
We offer our new patient and follow-up patient forms in both PDF and Microsoft Word formats, as well as in both English and Spanish.