Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
MyBaystate: More than a Patient Portal
Baystate Health patients have a new way to access their health information from home or on the go.
MyBaystate is our redesigned digital health experience. With new features and tools, MyBaystate replaces the previous myBaystateHealth patient portal with a tool that will help patients and visitors at every step of their journey.
Six New Features
MyBaystate also allows you to have more control over your experience.
You can now:
- Fill out forms and submit them electronically
- Attach photos to secure messages
- Share your health records and radiology images
- Access health and wellness resources
- Easily request changes to information
- Send secure messages as proxy on behalf of patients who are 12-18 years old (This is the first time pediatric patients have had access to this tool.)
Designed for patients by patients
To make sure this new tool would be helpful and easy to use, we worked hand-in-hand with patients to design it. We used surveys and focus groups, as well as findings from industry best practices and human-centered design research. The result is an experience that gets patients the information they need faster and with fewer clicks.
MyBaystate is available 24/7 on computers and mobile devices—as well as through a brand-new mobile app. Download the app from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or on the Baystate Health App Store where you’ll find other helpful tools like WayToGo, which helps you find your way inside our hospitals.
A COVID-19 Resource
During the COVID-19 pandemic, MyBaystate offers many important resources at the tips of your fingers.
COVID-19 Symptom Checker
On MyBaystate, you can easily access the CDC Self-Checker and learn about the latest symptoms of COVID-19.
In addition to cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing, the CDC has updated the list of COVID-19 symptoms to include:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
MyBaystate also includes a symptom checker to understand medical conditions unrelated to COVID-19.
Records Request and Advanced Care Plans
You can easily request a copy of your medical records or share them from MyBaystate anytime you want. With our new forms library, you can access several helpful digital and printable forms such as Advanced Care Plans and Healthcare Proxy.
No-Contact Appointments and More
With MyBaystate, you can manage your health information in one convenient, secure place—without leaving your home.
Send secure messages and images to your providers
- Request appointments, including telehealth video visits
- Request prescription refills
- See lab and radiology results, medicines, health issues, allergies, vaccine records, and visit summaries
- Get answers to medical questions from our community outreach librarians
- Manage health information for family members /dependents
- Pay medical bills
Sign up or sign in.