Baystate Health patients have a new way to access their health information from home or on the go. You can download the MyBaystate app or sign in through a web browser on any device.
Designed with feedback from our patients
MyBaystate is a digital health experience created based on patient surveys and focus groups.
There are many app features that you can access without logging in, including provider search, symptom checker, appointment requests, and more.
Download the App
MyBaystate is available 24/7 on computers and mobile devices—as well as through a mobile app. Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
MyBaystate also allows you to have more control over your experience.
You can now:
- Fill out forms and submit them electronically
- Check-in for lab work and wait from your car (at 3300 Main Street, Springfield with more locations to come)
- Attach photos to secure messages
- Share your health records and radiology images
- Access health and wellness resources
- Easily request changes to information
- Find your way in our hospitals with step-by-step photo navigation
No-Contact Appointments and More
With MyBaystate, you can manage your health information in one convenient, secure place—without leaving your home.
- Send secure messages and images to your providers
- Request appointments, including telehealth video visits
- Request prescription refills
- See lab and radiology results, medicines, health issues, allergies, vaccine records, and visit summaries
- Get answers to medical questions from our community outreach librarians
- Manage health information for family members/dependents
- Pay medical bills
Records Request and Advanced Care Plans
You can easily request a copy of your medical records or share them from MyBaystate anytime you want. With our new forms library, you can access several helpful digital and printable forms such as Advanced Care Plans and Healthcare Proxy.
Ready to Get Started?
Log in to the portal or download the app to manage all of your health information in one secure place.
Looking for Baystate Health Services and Providers?