Blood Donor Program
Did you know that a single blood donation can save up to two lives?
Each year at Baystate Health, more than 6,300 of our patients receive more than 19,000 transfusions of blood products. Please give blood today and help save lives.
How and Where to Give Blood
- Donate at Baystate's Bloodmobile, which travels throughout the community. See the schedule (pdf).
- Donate at Baystate’s Blood Donor Center located on the first floor of Baystate Medical Center's Daly Building. See hours below.
All eligible donors will receive a choice of the following*:
- Big Y gift card
- Dunkin' gift card
*Donor gifts are subject to change based on availability.
Blood Donor Center
Baystate Medical Center, Daly Building
759 Chestnut Street, 1st floor
Springfield, MA 01199
Monday: 8 am-12 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12 pm-8 pm
Friday: 8 am-4 pm
Sunday: 8 am-12 pm
Where your blood will be used
The Baystate Health Blood Donor Program supports Baystate Health, the region’s only level 1 trauma center. All of the collected blood and platelet donations stay local and supply much needed blood products to:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Wing Hospital
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Baystate Children’s Hospital
- D’Amour Center for Cancer Care
- Neonatal and pediatric ICU
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 413-794-4600. Walk-ins are welcome.