For Your Safety and Ours
We ask all visitors to wear masks. Have COVID-19 or symptoms? Please call first.
See Our Safety Policies
The increasing needs for care for individuals facing behavioral health and substance use challenges prompted Baystate Health to explore new pathways to improve access, quality and safe patient care.
We offer a number of treatments and services including:
Baystate Health provides care for about 8,500 patients a year for outpatient services, and 1,600 patients a year for partial hospitalization.
Outpatient Psychiatry and Counseling
The Griswold Center at Baystate Wing Hospital offers a robust outpatient psychiatry and counseling service, including:
- Yoga group therapy for patients with PTSD
- Clinical hypnosis
- Narrative therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Social Skills group for children
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (patients with treatment resistant depression)