Please call your provider’s office for questions about services and appointments as we work to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and community. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or concerns about COVID-19 exposure, call your primary care office. In a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Baystate Health provides care for approximately 8,500 patients/year for outpatient services, and 1,600 patients/year for partial hospitalization.
Outpatient and partial hospitalization care is not expected to change as a result of plans for inpatient care.
Patients have access to a variety of services and programs, including:
The Griswold Center at Baystate Wing Hospital also offers a robust outpatient psychiatry and counseling service, including:
- Yoga group therapy for patients with PTSD
- Clinical hypnosis
- Narrative therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Social Skills group for children
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (patients with treatment resistant depression)