For Your Safety and Ours
We ask all visitors to wear masks. Have COVID-19 or symptoms? Please call first.
See Our Safety Policies
Baystate Health provides care for about 8,500 patients a year for outpatient services, and 1,600 patients a year for partial hospitalization.
We offer a variety of services and programs, including:
Outpatient Psychiatry and Counseling
The Griswold Center at Baystate Wing Hospital offers a robust outpatient psychiatry and counseling service, including:
- Yoga group therapy for patients with PTSD
- Clinical hypnosis
- Narrative therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Social Skills group for children
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (patients with treatment resistant depression)