A Prospective, Multicenter, Non-Blinded, Non-Randomized Study of the RelayPro Thoracic Stent-Graft in Subjects With Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Penetrating Atherosclerotic Ulcers
The objective of this study is to investigate the safety and effectiveness of the RelayPro Thoracic Stent-Grafts in subjects with thoracic aortic aneurysms and penetrating atherosclerotic ulcers of the descending thoracic aorta.
This research study is led by Dr. Neal Hadro.
Contact: Natalie Gendron
May 10, 2017
Baystate Medical Center, 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA
- Subject must be ≥ 18 years of age.
- Subject has specified disease in his/her descending thoracic aorta.
- Subject have anatomical compliance for the device specified for both access vessels and treatment area.
- Subject must be willing to comply with the follow-up evaluation schedule.
- Subject (or Legally Authorized Representative) agrees an Informed Consent Form prior to treatment.
- Subject has specified disease of the thoracic aorta which is not included in the trial, for example: aortic dissection, intramural hematoma, traumatic injury or transection, aortic false aneurysm, ruptured aneurysm.
- Subject anatomy with significant stenosis, calcification, thrombus or tortuosity.
- Subjects with specified compromised circulation.
- Subjects with specified prior procedures.
- Subjects with allergy to contrast media or device components.
- Subjects with disease, for example: suspected connective tissue disorder, specified coagulation disorders, specified coronary artery disease, severe congestive heart failure, stroke and/or Myocardial Infarction (MI) as specified, specified pulmonary disease, specified renal failure.
- Subjects that are pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the course of the study.
Interventional (Clinical Trial)