Baystate Neuroendovascular Program is located within the Medical Office Building.
At this program, we cater to patients with:
- Cerebral angiography for aneurysms: A minimally invasive medical test that produces pictures of blood vessels in the brain
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs): Abnormal tangles of blood vessels that cause multiple irregular connections between the arteries and veins
- Atherosclerosis: A condition where plaque builds up in the artery walls
- Other brain vascular conditions
- Acute stroke interventions
Vascular Neurology, the treatment of disorders dealing with blood flow to the brain, is a focus of this location.
Neuroendovascular surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery for certain types of brain and spine conditions.
There is a parking garage attached to the Medical Office Building where patients can park.
Find a Neurologist