Need a primary care provider?
Call 413-794-5412 to get started if you don't have a primary care provider.
Current patients can now schedule appointments online! To schedule an annual physical, flu shot, follow-up, or same-day sick visit, select "Request Appointment" with one of our providers. You can schedule appointments online or through the MyBaystate portal.
If you have a general health concern, we are ready to see you and help you address it. Our team, which can often see you for same-day appointments, includes doctors, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals—many of whom have been here and lived in the community for many years. No matter your age, you can benefit from our expert, compassionate primary care which includes:
- Annual physicals (check-ups) for infants, children and adults
- Sports and camp physicals
- Disease prevention and health maintenance, including holistic and integrative medicine
- Evaluation, management and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses and injuries
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Patient education and preventive medicine
- Family planning and contraception
- Dermatology (skin care)
- Joint injections and other treatments for common sports injuries
- Alternative visits: telehealth, portal, and phone
- Care coordination with specialists, including on-site mental health providers
About Our Practice
At Baystate Primary Care - Longmeadow, our internal medicine team of Baystate Medical Center staff provides comprehensive primary care for adults of all ages. We do not offer gynecological care at this time, but can refer you to a certified nurse-midwife or gynecologist.
Several of our providers are fluent in languages other than English, including Farsi, Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog/Philippine.
We are located within the Baystate Health & Wellness Center in Longmeadow.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means that you will have a direct relationship with your doctor who coordinates a team of health care professionals who all work together to manage your care.