Thank You to Our Healthcare Heroes
A message from Baystate Health president Mark Keroack.
First Responder Tribute Parade
A parade of flashing lights, sirens, and cheers of thank yous around Baystate Medical Center.
Baystate team members share their experiences.
Read their Stories
Thank you from UMass College of Nursing
Words of gratitude for Baystate Health heroes.
Massachusetts National Guard F-15 Flyover
The 104th Fighter Wing presented a four-ship F-15 flyover in support of frontline medical workers.
A Heartfelt Thank You
For nearly 150 years, our community has entrusted Baystate Health with their health and well-being. Every day – past and present - it is our privilege to care for you and your family –thank you.
Today, we give a heartfelt thank you to our own family of frontline healthcare workers, and all who support them. Together, they are more than 12,000 courageous, compassionate, steadfast and selfless individuals who are helping each other to better help our community.
Will You Show Us Your Heart?
Send a thank you message, photo, or video
Share your thank you message for a healthcare hero through the secure form on this page.
Display a "heartfelt thank you” on your door or windows
Download and print the heart graphic or coloring page, or make your own heart, then:
1. Take a photo of your front door or windows displaying your heart.
2. Share the photo on social media (please be sure to tag @BaystateHealth and use the hashtags #AHeartfeltThankYou #HeartsForHealthcareWorkers).
3. Follow our #HeartsForHealthcareWorkers campaign on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
4. Update your Facebook profile picture with our “A Heartfelt Thank You” frame. Here's how:
- Go to your profile Facebook page.
- Click on the camera on your profile photo.
- Click "Add Frame".
- Search for "A Heartfelt Thank You."
- Select the frame.
- Hit Save.
Download & Print Templates
"Code Rocky" for One of Our Own
Team members cheer for one of our own as she is discharged after recovering from COVID-19.