For nearly 150 years, our community has entrusted Baystate Health with their health and well-being. Every day – past and present - it is our privilege to care for you and your family –thank you.
We also continue to give a heartfelt thank you to our own family of frontline healthcare workers and all who support them.Together, they are almost 13,000 courageous, compassionate, steadfast and selfless individuals who are helping each other to better help our community.
WILL YOU SHOW US YOUR HEART? HERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO DO IT
Send a thank you message, photo, or video
Share your thank you message for a healthcare hero through the secure form on this page.
Take the Heartfelt Thanks Photo Challenge
Try this fun way to thank healthcare workers and make everyone smile.
1. Take a photo of a heart shape you seen in nature or your bowl of cereal or anywhere else. For instance, a photo of a cloud shaped like a heart. You may already have something like this in your camera roll.
2. Share the photo on social media. Please be sure to tag @BaystateHealth and use the hashtags #BrighterDaysAhead #BaystateHeartfeltThanks2022 We will share your photo too.
Display a "heartfelt thank you” on your door or windows
Download and print the heart graphic or coloring page, or make your own heart, then:
1. Take a photo of your front door or windows displaying your heart.
2. Share the photo on social media (please be sure to tag @BaystateHealth and use the hashtags #BaystateBrighterDaysAhead #HeartfeltThanks2022).
3. Follow our #HeartfeltThanks2022 campaign on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
4. Update your Facebook profile picture with our “A Heartfelt Thank You” frame. Here's how:
- Go to your profile Facebook page.
- Click on the camera on your profile photo.
- Click "Add Frame".
- Search for "A Heartfelt Thank You."
- Select the frame.
- Hit Save.
Download & Print Templates