The PerkSpot Employee Discount Center is your one-stop-shop for exclusive discounts at many of your favorite national and local merchants! PerkSpot is completely free, and optimized for use on any device: desktops, tablets, and phones.
• Shop 24/7, 365 days a year.
• Special offers and amazing discounts on electronics, groceries, hotels, restaurants, travel, family care, and more!
• Includes special discounts available to Baystate employees only.
• Enjoy new offers daily with “Perk Alerts”
• Create your own “Favorite Merchants” list and suggest merchants to add to the site.
Sign up or log in at baystate.perkspot.com. Follow the simple on-screen instructions to make an account with your personal or work email.
Enjoy access to thousands of discounts in dozens of categories, updated daily. Take advantage of online offers from popular national retailers, and discover discounts in your neighborhood with PerkSpot’s streamlined Local Map. Filter your map results by categories like restaurants, health & fitness, retail, and more!
You can elect to make pre-tax contributions up to $18,000 annually ($24,000 if age 50+) with several investment options available. For more information, visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Retirement & Pension
The 100% employer-paid defined contribution plan has contributions ranging from 3-5% of gross earnings based on years of service. You are eligible for a contribution in any calendar year in which you work 1,000 hours or more. To be vested you must work at least three calendar years of 1,000 hours. In addition, Baystate provides a 50% match on the first 4% of your contributions (2% maximum employer match).
Retirement Planning Consultations
To ensure you are making the best decisions for your financial future, meet one-on-one with a MassMutual Retirement Education Specialist. For more information, visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Retirement & Pension
Health Savings Account
Contribute pre-tax dollars to a health savings account if you enroll in the HSA medical plan. For more information visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care- Contribute pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible health, dental and vision expense not covered by a group health plan.
- Dependent Care- Contribute pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible dependent care expenses including day care, day camp, and elder care expenses incurred while at work.
For more information visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Flexible Spending Accounts
Short Term Disability Insurance
Provides income replacement for periods of extended illnesses and injuries that do not extend long enough to qualify for Long Term Disability. Baystate covers 50% of your base salary up to a maximum of $3,500 per week at no cost to you. Supplemental buy-ups are available during Open Enrollment. For more information, visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Short Term Disability.
Group Long Term Disability Insurance
Provides income if you become ill or injured off the job and cannot work for 90 days or more. Baystate covers 50% of your base salary at no cost to you. (Part-time employees pay the full cost of coverage). For more information, visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Long Term Disability
Group Term Life Insurance
Baystate covers at least one times salary for full-time employee and 50% of salary for part-time employees. Amounts over $500,000 require medical underwriting. For more information visit, eWorkplace/Benefits/Life & AD&D
$150 Fitness and Stress Reduction Reimbursement
Available to employees with a BH-HNE medical plan for qualifying fitness center memberships, aerobic and wellness classes, personal training, or a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program. Download the 2017 form.
This voluntary incentive program is available to all benefits-eligible employees. You can earn up to $500 during the program year by completing a health screening and the Health Questionnaire, meeting target health screenings values and participating in wellness activities. For more information, visit eWorkplace/Baystate Healthy/MyHealth Rewards
Personal/Vacation Cash-in Program
Some Baystate locations allow you to cash-in a portion of your Personal/Vacation time each yearDecember. For more information, visit eWorkplace/Benefits/Annual Cash-In.
Sell your personal/vacation time to offset the cost of benefits. Only available during Open Enrollment.
Receive reimbursement for expenses incurred as part of an approved course of study at an accredited college, university, or technical school, up to $2,500 per year. For more information, review the Human Resource Policy BH-HR-705.
Home Buying Assistance
Through the Mark R. Tolosky Baystate Neighbors Program employees can receive up to $7,500 in forgivable loans for a first-time home purchase in Springfield, Greenfield and Ware. For information, visit eWorkplace/My Baystate/Home Buying Assistance Program.
Receive up to $3,000 per adopted child with a yearly limit of two adopted children or $6,000 in adoption benefit. For more information, review the Human Resource Policy BH-HR-300.
Caring for Colleagues
Receive up to $1,000 for emergency assistance if you have experienced a sudden loss of income, family crisis, or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, visit eWorkplace/My Baystate/Caring for Colleagues.
Speak directly to a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Planner and get answers to your questions about budgeting, debt management, tax issues and other money concerns. Call Life GuidanceResources® & EAP at 855-327-4479.
Participate in live and recorded presentations related to your personal finances. View the yearly calendar.
Speak directly to an attorney whenever you have questions about legal matters such as divorce, custody, adoption, real estate, debt and bankruptcy, landlord/tenant issues, civil and criminal actions and more. If you require representation, you can be referred to a qualified attorney for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in customary legal fees. Call Life GuidanceResources® & EAP at 855-327-4479.
Pioneer Valley Credit Union (PVCU)
Visit the onsite branch located in BMC, Daly building across from the gift shop. Benefits of being a PVCU member include:
- Free and Online Services Include: checks, online and mobile banking, bill pay, account activity alerts, eStatements, mobile check deposit, PVCU does not charge when use non-PVCU ATMs (and reimburses up to $25/year for ATM charges from other banks)
- Checking: cash rewards, teen checking, overdraft protection services
- Savings: holiday and vacation clubs, youth accounts, emergency fund accounts, retirement accounts
- Loans: Low rates on loans! 24/7 online loan applications, auto, personal, student, recreational vehicle, heat, mortgages
- One on One Financial Counseling, debt analysis, budget plans, retirement planning, college planning, student debt, etc.
- CU on the Go Mobile Branch Solutions- the bank comes to your worksite upon request.
- PVCU also hosts information tables at various locations across the organization. Learn more about banking services, open an account, apply for a loan or make updates or changes to an existing account. Click here to see the current schedule.
Full Service Branch Baystate Medical Center: 759 Chestnut Street - Daly Bldg across from the Gift Shop. Loan office hours are the same as the full service branch. Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri.: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Phone: 413-733-2800 or visit www.pvcu.org
- 280 Chestnut St. - Terrace level
- 361 Whitney Ave. - Café- ATM takes deposits
- 759 Chestnut St. - Back of the North Café and at Daly Bldg across from the Gift Shop (takes deposits)
- 3300 Main St. - Vestibule at the main entrance
Franklin First Federal Credit Union
Membership is available to anyone who works, lives, attends school or worships in Franklin County. For more information call 413-774-6700 or visit www.franklinfirst.org