FIND FITNESS CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES NEAR YOUR HOME
See the current listing of a variety of classes and fitness centers by town. For the most up to date and customized list of resources, we recommend contacting a worklife specialist who will do a search for all available fitness classes, centers and programs in your area. Call WorkLife & EAP Support at 1-800-888-6332
$200 WELLNESS REIMBURSEMENT
Receive $200 cash back when you purchase a variety of wellness activities or products including; gym memberships, wellness and fitness classes- live and online and will cover the purchase of fitness equipment, golf and ski tickets or CSA farm shares. This benefit is available to employees enrolled in a BH-HNE medical plan. For the quickest and simplest reimbursement process, login to your HNE portal at https://healthnewengland.org/baystate and to view additional forms for Baystate Health members.
VIDEO: This guided stretch routine that will re-energize your mind and body.
VIDEO: Try this 10-minute Resistance Band Exercise Break at your workstation.
INDOOR WALKING ROUTES
Baystate Medical Center // 280 Chestnut // Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center // 361 Whitney Ave, Holyoke // Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Join or Start a walking club at your work location!
BIKE RACK LOCATIONS
- Baystate Medical Center: Daly Garage, outside Chestnut entrance, Emergency Department ambulance entrance. Also: 3300 Main Street, 3350 Main St, 354 Birnie Ave, 280 Chestnut St, 361 Whitney Ave, Walter Street Parking Garage.
- Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center: North entrance, main entrance
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: Human Resources entrance, main entrance
VALLEY BIKE SHARE
The Valley Bike, bike share program has a location at BMC--in parking lot in front of the Chestnut Surgery Center. To learn more about membership benefits, visit Valley Bike. Baystate team members receive a 20% discount with the code entered at checkout: BSHPM
OMPRACTICE - TELE-YOGA AND MEDITATION
Ompractice - access to a host of live yoga and meditation classes through an interactive online experience. You choose your date, time and location. No matter where you are, your yoga teacher sees and supports you throughout the class. All Baystate team members have access to a special 1-week free trial coupon!
Here’s how it works:
1. Visit, www.ompractice.com
2. Pick a class - Ompractice has over a dozen teachers offering morning, day and evening classes. Use coupon code: BaystateHealthy at checkout
3. Set Up Your Space - Roll out your mat and position your laptop or mobile phone 7-8 feet away from you.
4. Begin Your Practice - Log into your digital classroom with one click and get real time feedback while you practice.
5. If you decide to continue- You’ll find the experience motivating and the prices incredible. HNE members, see below for $200 Wellness Reimbursement.
YOGA IN THE COMMUNITY
Search for yoga in your community with the help of a Worklife Specialist. A specialist will search for yoga classes in your community and online, saving you time and energy. Call WorkLife and EAP Support at 800-888-6332 anytime, 24/7 and within about 3 business days you will be provided a comprehensive list, contact information and links to available programs. Also, HNE members, see below for $200 Wellness Reimbursement.