Financial concerns, the ongoing "to-do" list, raising a family or caring for an aging family member are just some of the areas where a worklife expert at Life GuidanceResources & EAP can help.
When you’re ready for someone to help lighten your load a bit, call a worklife specialist who will search out the information you are seeking, saving you time and energy. You will receive qualified referrals and customized resources that are specific to your caregiving needs:
- Child care services
- Caring for aging loved ones
- Getting married or divorced
- Credit repair and debt consolidation
- Financial planning
- Parenting, child development and raising children with special needs
- College planning & scholarships
- Summer programs for your children
- Selling or buying a home*
- Home services & emergencies
- Legal services*- civil and criminal
- Estate planning and wills*
- Travel and Vacation Planning
*All Baystate Health team members and their household members have access to 30-minute consultations with attorneys, at no cost. If your particular issue requires more than the 30 minutes, you will be referred to a qualified attorney in your area with a 25% reduction in customary legal fees thereafter.
Call Life GuidanceResources & EAP 24/7/365 at 1-855-327-4479.
As a registered Life GuidanceResources® user you can search for proven content and resources on your own. First time users: to register, enter "Baystate" when asked for the Organization Web ID.
Life GuidanceResources® & EAP is available at no cost to all Baystate employees and household members.