Life stressors can leave us feeling emotionally unstable. Financial concerns, the ongoing "to-do" list, raising a family or caring for an aging family member are just some of the areas where a worklife expert at Magellan Health can help.
Access the WorkLife and EAP Support Program
When you are ready for someone to help lighten your load a bit, call a worklife specialist who will search out the information you are seeking, saving you time and energy. You will receive qualified referrals and customized resources that are specific to your caregiving needs:
- Child care services - childcare centers, family-based care, after-school programs, summer camps
- Parenting, child development and raising children with special needs - Advice from child experts
- Education; academic support, college planning and scholarships
- Caring for aging loved ones
- Financial coaching - budgeting, credit repair and debt consolidation, taxes and audits, saving for college, loan and mortgage assistance.
- Selling or buying a home
- Home services & emergencies
- Legal services- civil and criminal, estate planning and wills
- Getting married or divorced
- ...and other aspects of managing your every day life responsibilities.
All Baystate Health team members and their dependents and household members are eligible to receive these services at no-cost. Any participation in the program is completely confidential.
Get Help Now
--Call the WorkLife and EAP Support team at 1-800-888-6332 - 24/7/365
-- Visit the website MagellanAscend.com to get started on your own.
To have full access to the site and services, follow these steps to create an account.
•Click the blue Find My Company/ Log In button in the upper right corner of the page.
• Select the Log In tab
• In the white box, next to “Don’t have an account?” click on the link to “Sign up”
•Complete the fields in the Create an Account registration form
•Click the Get Started button