Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
Plastic Surgery Curriculum
The Plastic Surgery service is covered by a PGY2 surgical resident. It is the responsibility of the resident to see that rounds are made on a daily basis and that the service runs smoothly.
- Debridement and closure of facial lacerations
- Diagnosis and treatment of maxillofacial injuries
- Planning of elective excisions
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant skin lesions
- Skin grafting
- Understanding of skin flap design
- Use of the operating microscope
- Regional anesthesia
- Head and neck tumor surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of hand injuries and infections
- Treatment of lower extremity soft tissue defect