Applying to the PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
The Baystate Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
The BMC PGY1 pharmacy residency program has 5 positions available for 2020-2021.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY1 Pharmacy residency is 161413.
Applications close January 2, 2020.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following. In addition, please upload the Applicant’s Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents to PhORCAS.
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 References (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Baystate Medical Center's Applicant's Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents
Requirements for Acceptance
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident card (Green Card)
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree
- Online application package completed by the deadline