Applying to the PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
The Baystate Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
The BMC PGY1 pharmacy residency program has 5 positions available for 2021-2022.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY1 Pharmacy residency is 161413.
Applications close December 28, 2020.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following. In addition, please upload the Applicant’s Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents to PhORCAS.
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 References (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Baystate Medical Center's Applicant's Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents
All incomplete applications after the application due date of December 28, 2020 will be removed from consideration.
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.1 before start of APPE rotations
- Online application package completed by the deadline
All interviews will be conducted by virtual means.