Applying to the Program
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
- Applicants must submit:
- personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Successfully completed an ACGME-accredited residency program
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Once received, your application will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be emailed an invitation to interview.
We are interviewing on the following Wednesdays in 2016:
9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
Contact for Questions
Blake Spirko, MD