Applying to the Program
All applicants must apply online through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a training program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- USMLE /COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Completion of a 3 year ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Family Medicine
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Completed ERAS applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee. Selected candidates will be notified by the program and invited for an interview. Further details about your interview day will be provided at that time. Interviews start in July and continue until the positions are filled. Interviews are scheduled on days mutually acceptable to candidates and faculty.
Contact for Questions