Your clinical, internship or observation experience must be secured by you or your school before you can begin the onboarding process.
You must complete all requirements and obtain clearance from the Healthcare Education Office before you may begin your clinical, internship or observation experience.
4 weeks or more before your anticipated start date: begin onboarding to avoid potential delays. You will be emailed a link to our Onboarding webpage
- 10 days or more prior to your start date: complete all required paperwork and get clearance from the Healthcare Education Office.
- After you have been cleared: you will receive your ID badge and parking information.
Once your educational experience at Baystate is confirmed, you will receive an email that contains all the forms and information you will need to supply the following required documentation:
- National 7 year Background Check
- Health Record Attestation (2 MMR vaccines, 2 Varicella immunizations, 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations and 1 titer demonstrating immunity, 2 PPD tests OR an IGRA-test (T-spot or QuantiFERON Gold test) and T-Dap vaccine)
- Drug Screen: 10 or 11 panel with expanded opiates (not required for observation)
- Flu Vaccination: Required October through March
- Security ID form
- Online Training Modules