Help Us Help Our Patients: Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers are a large part of our success. We are proud to boast that many of our volunteers are former patients or their families and friends. We have opportunities in many areas.
If you or someone you know would like to donate time and talents please call:
- Volunteer Services at Baystate Medical Center call 413-794-4210
- Volunteer Services at Baystate Noble Hospital call 413-571-0000
- Volunteer Services at Baystate Franklin Medical Center call 413-773-2318
- Volunteer Services at Baystate Wing Hospital call 413-370-5296
- Volunteer Services at Baystate Hospice/Baystate Pediatric Palliative Care Program Call 413-795-0283
Or Visit BaystateHealth.org/Volunteer
Springfield School Volunteers
Baystate Health partners each year with the Springfield School Volunteers, and this year is stepping up recruitment efforts to find volunteers for targeted elementary academic programs in math, reading, and writing. You may think that being a school volunteer takes a teacher's skill, but the truth is that just about anyone can be an excellent volunteer. Springfield School Volunteers strives to match volunteers in a way that benefits you and the student. See what special opportunities are waiting for you. Call 413-787-7015 to sign up.