Better Sleep, Better Life
Getting a good night’s sleep shouldn’t be a challenge. Yet an estimated 70 million Americans have problems sleeping. Since most cases go undiagnosed, most cases go untreated. In fact, many people don’t realize there are solutions available.
Not getting enough sleep has been linked to several chronic diseases and conditions, including:
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Heart disease
Symptoms of a Sleep Disorder
Excessive drowsiness during the day and constant exhaustion may be due to an undiagnosed sleep disorder, such as sleep apnea or narcolepsy. Sleep problems can make it difficult to focus at work and enjoy your life at home.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you constantly exhausted?
- Are you tired when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you experience excessive drowsiness during the day?
- Do you fall asleep during the day when you don’t mean to?
- Do you wake up frequently during the night?
- Does your partner complain about your snoring?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may suffer from an undiagnosed sleep disorder.
Get Help for Your Sleep Disorder
Let the board certified sleep specialists of the Baystate Regional Sleep Program help improve your sleep to improve your life. We offer state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment options for children and adults, including sleep studies at home or in our sleep laboratories.