Applying to the Radiology Residency
The Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program at Baystate Medical Center participates in the ERAS Program for the residency application process. To obtain information about an application for our Radiology Residency Program, visit the ERAS website.
- Applications received by mail will not be accepted.
- The deadline for the receipt of the ERAS application is November 15th.
- Upon receipt of the application, it will be reviewed and an invitation for an interview will be extended by e-mail to qualified applicants.
- Interviews are offered based on academic performance, USMLE scores and letters of recommendation.
- Completed Common ERAS Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Step I and II (Step II best if available by February)
- Photo (optional but it is great to link a face with the name)
- All residency applicants must fulfill Baystate's Resident & Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Institutional Policy on Visa Status
Baystate Medical Center sponsors J1 Visas through ECFMG for applicants who are eligible for appointment to a residency or fellowship position.
The availability of the institution to support H1B Visas is very limited and not generally available; however, upon request from a Program Director and under exceptional circumstances, the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at Baystate Medical Center will review H1B applications on a case by case basis.
Invitations to interview are based on academic performance, passing USMLE I score and letters of recommendation. Interviews start in mid-October and continue through January.
Please feel free to call 413-794-3521 with any questions that you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.