Interested physicians who have completed the necessary training to become ABIM board-eligible in Internal Medicine are encouraged to apply to Baystate's Electrophysiology Fellowship program.
Applicants must also have completed an accredited 3-year fellowship in clinical cardiology, and be board certified/eligible in adult cardiovascular disease.
Baystate's Electrophysiology Fellowship participates in the ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). All applicants must apply online through ERAS.
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a training program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- USMLE /COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate
Prior to matriculation to Electrophysiology Fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows are required to:
- Complete an accredited three year fellowship in clinical cardiology, and be board certified/eligible in adult cardiovascular disease
- Complete an ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine in the United States
- Pass USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- Fulfill Baystate's Resident and Fellow Appointment Requirements
Interviews will be conducted virtually using one of the chosen platforms—Zoom, Webex or Thalamus.
For More Information
Contact: Nichole Russell, MBA