Caring for Young Bodies & Minds
Find a Pediatrician
Find a primary care provider
and make an appointment today.
Find a Provider
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) provides a complete range of pediatric care for your child. We treat young patients of all ages, from newborns to adolescents. And y
ou can take comfort in knowing that BCH has the area’s only pediatric emergency room and level III NICU.
Plus, our Children's Specialty Center offers a number of pediatric specialties under one roof, with easy parking.
CHILDREN’S PREVENTIVE HEALTH AND SICK CARE
We are western Massachusetts’ only full-service, accredited children's hospital, and our pediatricians belong to a consortium of children's hospitals focused on ensuring and improving hospital safety.
You can rely on our pediatricians for their expertise and compassion – just as many doctors in training do. In fact, Baystate Children's Hospital helps educate pediatricians of the future: About 50% of local pediatricians trained here.
CARING FOR YOUR CHILD’S BODY & MIND
Our pediatricians provide primary care to support your child’s overall health and wellness. We offer preventive health services and treatment for a variety of illnesses, and we coordinate any specialty care your child might need.
- Wellness care for infants, children, and adolescents – including checkups, physicals, and developmental assessments
- Immunizations including MMR/measles, mumps, rubella, and flu
- Diagnosis and treatment of children’s medical problems
- Screenings for anemia, blood pressure, cholesterol, hearing, and vision
- Management of long-term conditions such as asthma, diabetes, lung disease, obesity, and others
If your child needs more advanced treatment for an illness or injury, our pediatricians coordinate with pediatric specialists.