For Your Safety and Ours
We ask all visitors to wear masks. Have COVID-19 or symptoms? Please call first.
See Our Safety Policies
Davis Family Heart & Vascular Center
The Baystate Heart and Vascular Program provides quality and compassionate care across our many locations in Springfield and throughout the Pioneer Valley. From our anticoagulation clinic and cardiac cath lab, to our cardiac surgery suites and rehab locations, our facilities are designed to prioritize your safety and comfort.
The Most Advanced Heart Care in Our Region
The Davis Family Heart & Vascular Center, located in Springfield at Baystate Medical Center, offers a complete range of heart and vascular treatment options in one location. Whether you’re joining us for a planned procedure or an emergency, you can rely on our center for coordinated and comprehensive heart care.
The Davis Center features:
- Surgical suites designed specifically for complex heart and vascular procedures—so that we can bring technology and experts to you, rather than moving you
- A 20-room CARE (cardiac assessment, recovery, and evaluation) unit, which allows you to have a complete outpatient procedure—from pre-op to discharge—in the same room, with the same nursing team
- Three floors and 96 rooms of private medical-surgical beds, each equipped with telemetry equipment to monitor your heart wirelessly, for less critically ill patients who require an overnight stay
- 32 cardiovascular critical care rooms designed to ensure comfortable care for you, while providing plenty of room for your family and guests
- Generous natural light and quiet, common spaces throughout the hospital, including the D'Amour Family Healing Garden and the Tolosky Family Living Room
Private Patient Rooms
The next best thing to recovering at home is recovering in a hospital room that doesn’t feel like one.
Our private rooms offer cardiovascular patients:
- Dedicated space for the healing presence of family and friends, including a pull-out bed for overnight visitors
- Telemetry (wireless monitoring of you heart) and other state-of-the-art technology, hidden behind panels until needed
- Sound buffers between rooms for quiet and privacy
- Control of lighting and temperature
- Beds that face windows