Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
Gastroenterologists at Baystate diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions related to the stomach and intestines, liver, pancreas, bile ducts, and gallbladder. All of our physicians have additional training in various subspecialties in order to provide a higher level of care to our patients.
We offer comprehensive evaluation for most gastrointestinal (GI) conditions, including:
- General GI issues including Celiac disease, anemia, Barret's Esophagus, diarrhea, constipation, C difficile
- Liver disease including viral hepatitis, autoimmune and metabolic liver diseases, decompensated liver disease, and pre-transplant evaluation
- Inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn's diseas, ulcerative colitis, and microscopic colitis
- Motility disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, and anorectum
- Pancreato-biliary diseases including pancreatic cysts, bile duct strictures, biliatory cysts
- Colon and other cancers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and other functional bowel disorders